W.A.W.C. install metal studs partitions.
Metal Stud Contractor we install a range of metal studs partitions. We offers the full range of lightweight metal or timber framed partition and walling systems for domestic industrial, private and commercial needs.
It also offers the full range of lightweight metal or timber framed partition and walling systems to meet specific requirements of current building regulations and client particular requirements.
Metal framing is usually obtained from proprietary manufacturer’s including but not limited to Gypsum, S.F.S, Lafarge and Knauff Metal Stud.
Metal or timber framed partitions and walls are used in all types of buildings including private housing, industrial and commercial installations flats and apartments, commercial, institutional, recreational and industrial properties.
- Metal Stud Partitions which are light weight, easy to install and renovate.
- Multiple width types of proprietary metal stud partitions allow for the construction of a range of thickness of partition systems in your partition wall.
- These meet fire resistance requirements using fire line boards
- Sound insulation requirements can be met using acoustic boards
- Moisture resistant plaster boards are suitable for wet areas like kitchen or toilet etc.
- Thermal insulation can be introduced as necessary
- Impact resistant boards can be installed in heavily trafficked communal areas
- Speed of installation
- Reduction in drying out time
- Reduction in construction costs
We install partitions to suit all applications, from simple independent walls, shaft walls, jumbo studs and through to high performance walls designed to meet the most demanding fire resistance, sound insulation, high impact and height requirements.
Why choose Metal Studs?
- 50% lighter than timber systems
- 70% lighter than blockwork
- Great strength to weight ratio
- Easy to cut on site
- Great mobility